Just a reminder to get your plank on! I did!
My workouts this week were kind of pitiful as I was still not feeling 100%.
- Walk 17 minutes for 68 calories (all my hubby would allow me to do)
- Ran 41 minutes for 447 calories (a beautiful 3.6 mile run in the sunshine)
- Gym 36 minutes for 336 calories
- Ran 35 minutes for 339 calories
- Calisthenics 10 minutes for 104 calories
- Morning walk w/hubby 50 minutes slow for 181 calories
- Ran 16 minutes for 174 calories
- Walk 4 minutes for 16 calories
That was about all I could do this last week but I'm feeling better and getting back to my regular schedule. My jaw is still sore from surgery but it's getting better every day.
I am so excited to get back into my normal training program. I am using The Virtual Coach app and I love it so far. Is it weird that I am having dreams about running? My husband believes I'm a bit obsessed with running, but he loves that I'm not really normal...it's over rated anyway. Well...at the end of the day I gotta be myself even if I am a bit strange and obsessed 'cause that's how I roll...
Blessings and hugs, enjoy your day.
Godspeed...this comes from the Middle English expression "God spede (you)", a wish for success and fortune for one setting out on an enterprise, voyage, adventure, or travels. It may also mean good luck.
"Limitations only exist if you let them"
© 2013 Shannon M. King. This publication is the exclusive property of Shannon M. King and is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws. The contents of this post/story may not be reproduced as a whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, without consent of the author, Shannon M. King. All rights reserved.