I am OVER the top PROUD of him. He says he is tired of being fat, and he is super motivated to get in shape. This is an answer to many a prayer. To say I love and am proud of him would be a major understatement...but I am.
This weeks workouts...
- Sunday Walking 17 minutes for a total of 71 calories burned.
- Monday Arc Trainer 20 minutes, Rowing 15 minutes for a total of 405 calories burned.
- Tuesday Run/Walk 34 minutes, Arc 10 minutes, Rowing 11 minutes for a total of 551 calories burned.
- Wednesday Run/Walk 38 minutes, Walk (with hubby) 17 minutes for a total of 401 calories burned.
- Thursday Rest day
- Friday AMT 41 minutes for a total of 519 calories burned.
- Saturday Bike trainer 35 minutes for a total of 315 calories burned.
Godspeed...this comes from the Middle English expression "God spede (you)", a wish for success and fortune for one setting out on an enterprise, voyage, adventure, or travels. It may also mean good luck. "Limitations only exist if you let them" © 2013 Shannon M. King. This publication is the exclusive property of Shannon M. King and is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws. The contents of this post/story may not be reproduced as a whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, without consent of the author, Shannon M. King. All rights reserved.