- If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you
- You must answer some questions and nominate 7 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post
- Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? Well I would have to say the writer of the Psalms or at least 73 or so of them...David. There is so much to learn from them. I use some of them to pray often, especially when I am at a loss for words.
2. What is your favorite number? Seven, it is the perfect number. I also like 6 because that is how many people are in my little family.
3. What is your favorite animal? I love puppies. I especially love the way the wriggle when you hold them and the sweet kisses they give...but oddly enough I love their puppy breath...lol!
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? Here is my Facebook page and my twitter handle is Shananagins2468.
5. What is your favorite time of day? The time I am able to have all to myself. That time is when the kids leave for school and when I get home from volunteering at our store for lunch, also the time I am able to climb into my bed to read on my Kindle Fire.
6. What was your favorite vacation? My family doesn't really go on vacation..we go camping every year to Family camp. It is a time when our immediate family can see and catch up with more distant family members. There is a lot of sitting around the campfire...fishing...kids playing walkie-talkie tag...and at the end of the 2nd night...there is the white elephant gift exchange, which is always funny!
7. What is your favorite physical activity? Well obviously running, but I also enjoy walking outdoors immensely. I love being outside where I am able to watch and hear the wildlife all around me. We live in a beautiful area where I see deer often, as well as grey squirrels and loads of geese wandering around. In fact yesterday a female pheasant visited us for the entire day, she would walk right up to you but not fly away.
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Well to be honest I love diet Pepsi or diet Coke...but I rarely drink it. My absolute FAVORITE drink is coffee, of course. I get excited to go to bed at night because I know that when I wake up, I get to have some delicious coffee. I even dream about it!
9. What is your favorite flower? The stargazer lily. Such a beautiful flower. My husband has sent me a bouquet once or twice in the almost 20 years we have been married.
10. What is your passion? I would have to say my passion is my family. Although I love to write and craft my passion really lies with the people I call family. I love being with them, seeing them learn and grow up into beautiful people and sharing in this life we have been blessed with.
Alright...now it's your turn. In no particular order I award or nominate these seven bloggers.
Casey at cswFitYoga
(Just) Trying is for Little Girls
Katherine at Neon Blonde Runner
Julia at Pain, Pride and Perseverance
Shelley at My Journey to Fit
Amy at Pumpkin to Princess
Jessica at Pace of Me
Blessings and hugs...when you come by to collect this award just right click the award picture and save to your computer...then be sure to follow the rules under the picture...have a great week.
Godspeed...this comes from the Middle English expression "God spede (you)", a wish for success and fortune for one setting out on an enterprise, voyage, adventure, or travels. It may also mean good luck.
"Limitations only exist if you let them"
© 2012 Shannon M. King. This publication is the exclusive property of Shannon M. King and is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws. The contents of this post/story may not be reproduced as a whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, without consent of the author, Shannon M. King. All rights reserved.